MWNY is a brand packaging innovation agency. We offer cutting-edge solutions to the evolving creative problems of Packaging. Our team specializes in executing design innovation for our brand partners throughout every vertical of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG).
In the innovation lab our team creates, produces, develops, and hones primary & secondary packaging – pushing the boundaries for our brand partners.
We don’t have clients or accounts, we create long term brand partnerships. Running an agency model in today’s 24-hour business cycle leads to a myriad of logistical problems. Our dedicated team and superior workflow, afford peace of mind from our partners providing consistency and on-time in-full delivery.
Packaging is complex, nuanced, and extremely detailed. Our brand partners don’t work with one supplier; they have intricate supply chains with dozens of manufacturers. Bringing new innovations to market requires an immense amount of time, focus, and resources. From multi-national corporations to emerging start-ups, packaging development is the backbone of successful brands.
MWNY’s skilled team, unique service offerings, and specialized hardware & software enable us to contribute at any point in packaging development. Our brand partners leverage our services to create positive year-end results, affect the bottom-line, realize their brand vision, execute product design, and ultimately stimulate the consumer experience.
MWNY Creative Service Offerings:
• Secondary Packaging
– Substrate Exploration; Board, Rigid, Corrugate, Plastics
– Premium Finish Study; Embossing, Hot Foil,
– Custom Airbrush “Spraying”. Any Color, Any Finish
– Color Study
• Assembly & Fulfillment Services
– Assembly & Fulfillment
– Filling – Custom Formula Match
– Drop Shipping
•Stake-Holder Meeting Collateral
– Poster Boards
– Room Deco / Boards
– Retail Solutions – In Store Collateral; Shopper Marketing Initiative Prototypes
– Launch kit’s for sell-in / sell-through opportunities
– Bespoke / Customized Packaging
• Innovation & Design Evaluation
– Explorations & Studies; Color, Finishes, Substrates, Materials, Components
– Sky’s the limit; Cans, Bottles, Bags, Tubes, Sachets, Cartons, Jars, etc.
– Authentic Production Accurate Comprehensives
– Research Stimuli
• Primary Pack / Structure – Prototyping
– CAD Creation
– CAD Evaluation
– From Concept to Shelf – Manufacturer Ready CAD
– Packaging Prototyping, Rapid Prototyping, Model Making, 3D Printing
– Manufacturability Study
• Graphical Development
– Packaging Prototypes & Model Making; Cast & Mold, CNC, SLS, SLA, and most additive and subtractive manufacturing.
– Comps & Mock-ups
– Direct Imaging (Wet-Proofing) vs. Digital vs. Offset
– Sales Samples (10 -10,000)
– Hero Packaging – TV, Social, Photography, and Print
119 East 38th Street
New York, New York 10016
Less Than $10,000
$1,000,000 And Above